Uganda Karate-Do Federation (UKF) was founded early 2005 to promote karate and martial arts in Uganda.
It took over and replaced Uganda Karate-Do Association.
UKF's first executive were elected and inaugurated
13th March 2005 at National Council of Sports premise Lugogo. They remained in
office up to Jun 2007. On the 30th Jun 2007 elections were held and a new
executive were elected.
UKF's main objective and work is to organise and carry out
activities for it's members as follows:
1. Training events and camps.
2. Grading and technical support.
3. Tournaments and Leagues.
4. Educational courses and workshop.
5. Communications, Publicity and Charity events.
6. Co-operation with other federations, associations and sponsors.
For any inquiries please contact UKF's General Secretary Mr.
Sintuka Ramadhan or any other person of the executive members.